Wednesday, October 18, 2006

PICTURES FROM THE PARTY





Paperwork took up most of the day and so did confirming our flights home. I was told twice that our tickets were canceled. I PRAY nothing goes wrong. The trade show is on in Guangzhou and the business men have priority. And things work quite differently in China.

This evening we had a reunion dinner with all the families that came back from three different provinces. More of the same Chinese food and they brought in Pizza Hut. The pizza traveled an hour and was served cold. But people were stil thrilled to have Western food. But this time Sandeep stayed away from the pizza.

Chinese rice wine was also served at the dinner. I thought I would try it during a toast. I was told that it will blast out any illnesses. All I can say is it felt like it could possibly work :)

The hotel has a Haagen Daz cart in the lobby. That helps break up the monotony of the same old food. I had 2 coffee crunch bars today. (need to hit the gym when I return)

Tomorrow the China team will go to Guangzhou to pick up our Visa's. We stay in Dongguan for a tour. I would much rather go to Guangzho.

We are staying at the Sheraton Dong Guan which is really nice. Makes the stay a little easier. http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1460

More later. And pray they don't cancel our tickets. We just want to be home with baby Angelina!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home